Applies to Picture Navigator for OneDrive and TCPcloud Presents
How to exclude certain albums in Continues Play mode
For example you have album/folder with the names
Work, Unsorted and Private that you don’t want to be seen in slideshow’s continues play mode.
To exclude them:
- Open the Jump to Album on the Main page
- In the text box type: ^(?!(Work|Unsorted|Private))
- Close Jump to Album
- Click the first item in the album you want to start your slideshow with
- Slideshow now will be playing excluding album names started with words Work, Unsorted or Private
Additional exclude examples:
- To exclude all folder names that contain words:
- To exclude all family photo folders located under the albums folder:
^Albums(?!.*(Family photos)) — exclude Family photos
- To exclude everything except folders containing 2014 and 2015 under the albums folder:
Albums(.*(2014|2015)) — only 2014 & 2015
How to include certain files from viewing
- add to file name: _[skip]
How to remove pinned rules
To remove pinned rules you would have to use background music editor
- If selection by tags missing some albums then turn on “Force to re-scan tags on next sync” on PC where “Tag scanner” is turn on. It will force to check for tags all albums, not just new once (not existing tags would be deleted only by turn on “Force to re-scan tags on next sync”).
- While playing stored collection Pin logic will be ignored and can’t be used
- While viewing an album app will pick background playlist in the following order: collection playlist, album playlist and default playlist
- If playlist created of out of OneDrive album then it will be not available in offline mode
- Everything in the section above applies to
- Attendance settings will be ignored in Collection mode
How to setup app to play stored collection at certain time
Documents / TCPcloudData / TCPcloudPresents / BMPro on your OneDrive create file named starting with:
File content examples:
- to start playing “Vacation” collection at 1:30 pm:
- to cancel playing collection at 2 pm:
IsColl – should be always set to true
WhatName – name of stored collection or RemoveCollSettings
WhatTimeHH – Hour [00-23]
WhatTimeMM – Minute [00-59]
HowOften – should be always set to -1
ItemDuration – duration of each slide in collection or -1 to allow use default duration
OneDrive supports the following video formats
• MP4 (.mp4)
• Windows Media Video (.wmv)
• QuickTime movie (.mov)
• Apple video files (.m4v)
To read more about supported formats go to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/onedrive/video-formats-supported-faq
What is an Album
Album is a folder on your OneDrive that contains photos or videos as well as child albums and child folders.
How to upload files to OneDrive
• You need to have “Microsoft account” (what used to be called a “Windows Live ID”). If you don’t have it then to create one go to Outlook.com and click on “Sign up now“. To read more about “Microsoft account” go to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/sign-in-what-is-microsoft-account
• To manage albums go to OneDrive.com on the web or run Microsoft’s OneDrive app.
use controls on top
via OneDrive app
use controls from app bars (to get the app bar up without touch do right-click with the mouse)
• If you have pictures stored on OneDrive then they have to be in a folder, not under OneDrive root. OneDrive Picture Navigator designed not to access files stored under OneDrive root.
How to Remove Sharing Permissions?
To change permission for selected OneDrive item click on Share in the top menu in the right panel. In the pop-up window under permissions, select a person or group and then click Remove permissions.